Wednesday 6 September 2017

What have I been upto?

Hey guys, I just wanted to apologise for what probably feels like a lack of posts recently. I've been exhausted with work and yesterday was the two year anniversary of my dad's death. I've also been catching up on Game of Thrones and been trying to read as much as I can. I've just started Stephen King's IT, it's absolutely incredible. The attention to detail is fantastic. For those that haven't read it and are curious, I cannot highly recommend it enough. I'm curious about the film, however I'll probably wait for a Blu-Ray release.

I'm going to try and set up a personal blog too soon, so you guys can know a little bit more about me and my other interests. Thousands of you read my blog every month, which to be honest is just insane, so thank you! I'l try and push in as many cinema releases for you guys as I can!








No comments:

Annabelle: Creation

Cast: Anthony Lapaglia, Samara Lee, Miranda Otto, Lulu Wilson, Talitha Eleana Bateman and Stephanie Sigman. Director: David F. Sandberg ...